This comprehensive martial art gives the student understanding of themselves as well as their surroundings. Pa-Kua stresses personal development and is most recognizable by its circular form of combat. It uses the opponent's momentum against them, and thorough studies of Martial Art techniques add the confidence that will greatly benefit any student.
What will you learn?
In a safe non-competitive environment, you will learn the Traditional Chinese Knowledge of Pa-Kua. This consists of stand-up and ground fighting techniques including but not limited to: Striking, pressure points, levers, manipulations, sweeps, throws, locks (submission) and chokes. You will also develop the internal aspects of Pa-Kua through meditation, breathing techniques, and forms. Everything is taught in a progressive manner so that you will be prepared for each step along the way by studying in class with your Master or Instructor.
Brief Class Overview:
- Run with training exercises
- Practice how to fall safely
- 24 Movements to improve Energy, Flexibility, Balance, and Coordination
- Improvement and practice of kicks
- Training with martial art bags
- Technical training such as defense from grabs or attacks and offensive techniques
- Strength and Core training
Class Schedule HERE
EMAIL US HERE OR SEND US A MESSAGE TROUGH FACEBOOK WITH ANY QUESTION OR TO BOOK YOUR FREE CLASS!!!